Outdoor School Recap!

 This trip was absolutely amazing! Below are some pictures and favourite moments from our trip!


  

Some memories that will stick with my from this trip was all the fun times we had on hike playing games and overall just hanging out in the yeart playing uno. Some things we did during the trip are games like: . If you were tagged by a predator you give them - MY

My favourite memory from outdoor school  is when we played capture the  PFD -RA

My favorite memory was playing cards by the fire-K.W



My favorite memory from outdoor school is when we hiked to the spaceship and saw it. - JT




My favorite memory was playing predator vs prey. It was really fun when we would run all around the woods during it. - W.B  




My favorite memory was learning how to make friendship bracelets and helped me start a new hobby! I also liked to go  chill ville(aka hammock land). -NB 



My favorite memory from outdoor school is playing camouflage in the woods even though I hurt my leg and had to get stitches. -TR


Uploading: 4839445 of 4839445 bytes uploaded.  Uploading: 5483228 of 5483228 bytes uploaded.


At outdoor school, I had a great time when.. I got Yellow ( Cougar) in the animal game because it was so fun Sneaking and being quiet to tag Mooses, Squrriel and foxes. But also They was Human impact which any animal could get tagged. My favrioute highlight was going in the Hamicks which was in chillville  because we flipped up side down and swang on the Hamicks!. At outdoor school, i had a great time when, we played a very fun game called Mafia - AC




Uploading: 3992945 of 3992945 bytes uploaded.

I really like the hammocks and the bracelets -ZG



I really liked going on the hiking- C.J




My favourite memory from outdoor school is going to the challenge course. - R.M



One of my favorite memories of outdoor school, is  “hanging” out in chill ville -GZ


My highlight of outdoor school is the animal game -PR


I had a great time playing camouflage with my friends at the gazebo looking down into the woods. - T.S

The highlight from outdoor school was doing parkour on the rocks and making some very long jumps. P.V







Comments

Popular Posts